Razer has updated its line of Blade gaming laptops for CES 2022, and the Razer Blade 15 is definitely the model that has us the most excited. In fact, as gaming tech at the event goes, this is the one to watch.
RELATED: How-To Geek's Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We're Excited About
As you might expect from Razer, the company is packing the latest and greatest from NVIDIA and Intel in the laptop. You can get up to a GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card, which is as good as it gets for laptop cards. It also comes with up to an Intel Core i9-12900H processor.
The screen tech is what really had us drooling over the Razer Blade 15. Depending on your priorities, you can get it with either a Full HD 360Hz or QHD 240Hz screen. If you’re a framerate junkie, you can choose the 360Hz option. If you want a higher resolution, 240Hz is still incredibly fast. There’s also a UHD 144Hz configuration.
In a press release, Razer nicely sums up what the Blade 15 brings to the table, saying, “Featuring the most powerful processors, boundary-pushing displays, and blazing-fast memory all fitted into a finely tuned premium chassis, the Razer Blade 15 remains the perfect gaming laptop.”
As you might expect, the Razer Blade 15 isn’t a cheap laptop. It starts at $2,499.99 for the base configuration, and the sky’s the limit depending on which specs you choose. It’ll be available on January 25 exclusively from Razer’s website. It’ll go on sale through other retailers in the first quarter of 2022.
RELATED: Cheap Windows Laptops Will Only Waste Your Time and Money
- › Razer and Fossil Made Just 1337 Gaming Smartwatches
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We’re Excited About
- › These Huge Deals From Razer, Logitech, and Drop Won’t Last Long
- › Gaming Laptops: Should You Get a 14″, 15″, or 17″ Laptop?
- › You Can Wash Your Motherboard In a Dishwasher (But You Probably Shouldn’t)
- › Fix: “Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server” on iPhone
- › How to Know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram
- › ChatGPT Network Error: 7 Fixes to Try