Facebook’s dark mode on iPhone turns your entire social media experience dark, giving profiles, pages, newsfeeds, and everything else a sleek, mysterious appearance. Here’s how to enable (and disable) dark mode.
Activate Dark Mode in Facebook on iPhone
To turn on Facebook’s dark mode on your iPhone, first, launch the Facebook app on your phone.
In the app’s bottom bar, tap “Menu” (three horizontal lines).
On the “Menu” page, in the top-right corner, tap “Settings & Privacy” (a gear icon).
On the “Settings & Privacy” page, from the “Preferences” section, select “Dark Mode.”
A “Dark Mode” page will open. Here, you have various ways to control the mode:
- On: Enable this option to activate dark mode in the Facebook app.
- Off: Turn off dark mode with this option.
- System: This option uses your phone’s default mode, which means if you have enabled dark mode on your iPhone, the Facebook app will also use dark mode. The same applies to light mode.
And instantly, the Facebook app will turn dark.
Enjoy a dark navigation experience on your favorite social media platform!
Did you know Instagram also has a dark mode? Take a look at our guide to learn how to enable it.
RELATED: How to Enable Dark Mode on Instagram
- › Spotify vs. Audible: Which Is Better for Audiobooks?
- › Intel’s RTX 3060 Competitor Costs Less Than $300
- › What Is the “Click of Death” in an HDD, and What Should You Do?
- › Our Favorite Controller for PC Gaming Is Just $45 Today
- › How to Calculate Workdays With a Function in Microsoft Excel
- › What Is DLSS 3, and Can You Use It on Existing Hardware?