Facebook’s dark mode on iPhone turns your entire social media experience dark, giving profiles, pages, newsfeeds, and everything else a sleek, mysterious appearance. Here’s how to enable (and disable) dark mode.
Activate Dark Mode in Facebook on iPhone
To turn on Facebook’s dark mode on your iPhone, first, launch the Facebook app on your phone.
In the app’s bottom bar, tap “Menu” (three horizontal lines).
On the “Menu” page, in the top-right corner, tap “Settings & Privacy” (a gear icon).
On the “Settings & Privacy” page, from the “Preferences” section, select “Dark Mode.”
A “Dark Mode” page will open. Here, you have various ways to control the mode:
- On: Enable this option to activate dark mode in the Facebook app.
- Off: Turn off dark mode with this option.
- System: This option uses your phone’s default mode, which means if you have enabled dark mode on your iPhone, the Facebook app will also use dark mode. The same applies to light mode.
And instantly, the Facebook app will turn dark.
Enjoy a dark navigation experience on your favorite social media platform!
Did you know Instagram also has a dark mode? Take a look at our guide to learn how to enable it.
RELATED: How to Enable Dark Mode on Instagram
- › Save $300 on This Huge Apple Carplay & Android Auto Display
- › How to AI Upscale an Image or Video: 8 Best Tools
- › New OnePlus 11 Offers Way More Power Than Its Price Suggests
- › Skype Is Getting a Speed Boost on Apple Silicon Macs
- › San Francisco’s Public Transport Is Still Using Floppy Disks
- › Forget Gaming Desktops: Gaming Laptops Are Almost as Fast