It’s nice when you find an easter egg in a piece of software and it’s actually useful. Our favorite Anti-Spyware tool, Spybot, has a great hidden feature to help you pass the time when running a manual scan… a game!
It works a little bit like minesweeper, but there are no mines… instead you have to click the tan squares and try and uncover the hidden picture. Each time you check a square, the tan squares move to a different location surrounding the selected square. It’s oddly addicting…
For all the details, check it out at Mysticgeek’s blog… due to technical issues, I can’t directly include his post in the main feed yet, but I’ll have that sorted out soon.
The Spybot Search and Destroy Game – Mysticgeek’s Realm
- › Secure Computing: Create Scheduled Scans With Spybot Search & Destroy
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › Where Do Weather Apps Get Their Info From?
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?