Snapchat makes it easy to delete the stickers you’ve added to your photo or video Snaps. We’ll show you how to do just that in Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone.
Once you have removed a sticker, you can add another sticker or the same sticker if you want.
Remove a Sticker From a Snap
To start the sticker removal process, first, open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone and access your Snap.
Tap and hold on the sticker that you want to delete.
If you are on an Android phone, drag the sticker to the trash can icon that appears to the right of your screen. If you are on an iPhone, drag the sticker to the trash can icon at the bottom.
And that’s it. Your selected sticker is now removed from your photo or video Snap. You may now try out other stickers that this app has to offer. Happy stickering!
Did you know you can add music to your Snapchat Stories and messages?
- › Why Mario Kart Just Isn’t as Fun as It Used to Be
- › How to Test Your Computer’s PSU With a PSU Tester
- › Why You Should Be Using ‘Movies Anywhere’
- › 10 Alexa Features You Should Be Using on Your Amazon Echo
- › How to Use Your Apple Watch’s Hidden Web Browser (and Why You Shouldn’t)
- › How to Batch Edit Photos and Videos on iPhone