If you use Discord on a shared device, or if you’d just like to use a different account in the app, you will have to log out of Discord on your device first. We’ll show you how to do just that on your desktop and mobile.
Both Discord on the web and the Discord desktop app use the same interface, so you will also use the same steps to log out of your account.
Start by launching Discord on your computer. In Discord’s bottom-left corner, next to your username, click “User Settings” (a gear icon).
On the page that opens, from the sidebar on the left, select “Log Out.”
In the “Log Out” prompt, click “Log Out.”
And you are successfully signed out from your account in Discord. You may now sign in with a different account, or just leave the app as is.
RELATED: The Best Power User Tips for Discord
To log out of Discord on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, first, launch the Discord app on your phone.
In Discord’s top-left corner, tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
In the bottom bar of the app, tap your profile icon.
A “User Settings” page will open. Here, next to the page title at the top, tap the “Sign Out” option (the icon of an arrow in a box).
You will see a “Log Out” prompt. Tap “Log Out.”
And that’s it. You are now signed out of your account in the Discord app on your phone. To log back in, simply open the app and enter your username and password.
As a Discord user, consider learning a few ways to secure your Discord account.
RELATED: How to Secure Your Discord Account
- › How to Log In to Discord With a QR Code
- › How to Delete Your Discord Account
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People