Roku is getting ready for 2022 with some interesting new stuff for its users. The company is launching a New Year’s Eve hub with content, contests, and deals on premium subscriptions.
If you’re a Roku user, you’ll be able to take advantage of the company’s Immersive New Year’s Eve Experience starting on December 27, 2021. It comes with a cool feature called Roku Recommends Year in Streaming special, which lets you look back at some of the best stuff to watch from the last year.
The New Year’s Eve Experience also has six days of product giveaways, daily trivia games, a countdown clock, Roku’s New Year Eve countdown, free music, and more. If you’re a cord-cutter who won’t have access to the traditional New Year’s Eve shows on cable, Roku’s countdown could be a fun alternative.
If you want to access the New Year’s Eve content, you’ll need to go to the left-hand navigation menu on your Roku home screen or search for “New Year” between December 27 and January 1.
As far as deals, Roku is rolling out 99¢ premium subscription offers on The Roku Channel. You can get up to 90% off subscriptions from Roku’s partners, including SHOWTIME, STARZ, EPIX, AMC+, AcornTV, BBC Select, BET+, FitFusion, Gaiam, Grokker, Hallmark Movies Now, and more.
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features