The Facebook app for iPhone lets you clear your browser cache to free up some space and make the app leaner. It doesn’t impact or delete your posts, images, or friends. Here’s how to do it.
How to Clear Facebook App’s Cache on iPhone
Your Facebook cache includes data gathered from the news sites you access, viewing product pages, and ads from the links on Facebook. While the iOS app offers cache purging, it’s only limited to the website data gathered by the app.
Start by launching the Facebook app on your iPhone.
In the Facebook app, tap the “Menu” icon (three horizontal lines) in the bottom-right corner.
In the menu, scroll down and select “Settings & Privacy.”
Next, tap “Settings.”
In Settings, scroll down to the “Permissions” selection and tap “Browser.”
Under the “Browsing Data” section, tap the “Clear” button to remove all websites data gathered using Facebook Mobile Browser.
Keep in mind that this doesn’t remove the data of images and videos you’ve viewed using the Facebook app on iPhone. To completely clear all cache, you can try deleting or offloading the Facebook app from your iPhone. Good luck!
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?