You may use WhatsApp for messaging, but you might not know what your WhatsApp phone number is. If so, it’s easy to check your number on Android and iPhone. Here’s how.
Find Your WhatsApp Number on Android and iPhone
Start by launching the WhatsApp app on your iPhone or Android phone. In WhatsApp, open the “Settings” page. If you’re on iPhone, tap “Settings” the app’s bottom bar. If you’re on Android, tap the three dots and select “Settings” in the top-right corner of the app.
On the “Settings” page, at the top, tap your name. This will open your profile page.
On the “Profile” page, in the “Phone” section, you will see the number associated with your WhatsApp account. This is the number that WhatsApp uses for your particular account.
If you’d like to change the phone number that WhatsApp uses, tap your number and follow the on-screen instructions.
And that’s how you know what phone number you have been using with WhatsApp on your smartphone. Happy chatting!
RELATED: How to Use WhatsApp on Your Computer (and Web)
- › WhatsApp Not Working? 9 Troubleshooting Tips
- › Learn How to Brush Your Teeth Better With the Quip App
- › How to Back Up Your Steam Deck With Clonezilla
- › You Can Try Every Classic Mac OS Version in Your Web Browser
- › What’s New in Fedora 38
- › System76 Gazelle Laptop Has Linux and an RTX 3050
- › Take a Listen to Wikipedia’s New “Sound Logo”