Are you struggling to find an Xbox Series X? Microsoft might have you covered, as the company is offering “valued customers” the opportunity to buy an Xbox Series X bundle without having to compete with the scalpers and bots.
According to The Verge, Microsoft is offering a “limited supply of Xbox Series X bundles” to what it calls “valued customers.” It seems like Microsoft is offering this special bundle to people who have purchased from the Microsoft Store in the past, though it’s not clear exactly how much you need to have spent or if there’s some randomizing happening.
“Because you are a valued Microsoft customer, we want to inform you that Microsoft Store has just received a limited supply of Xbox Series X bundles that are available for purchase at the Microsoft Store,” the email reads. A unique link lets customers buy the bundle without dealing with the hassle of waiting in a virtual line.
Microsoft requires you to buy a bundle that includes an additional controller and a game. You can choose from Madden 22, GTA V, Rust, Far Cry 6, Hasbro Family Fun Pack, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Insurgency Sandstorm, and Diablo 2 Resurrected. There are a lot of different types of games available, so there’s probably one that suits your tastes.
If you get one of these emails from Microsoft, consider yourself lucky because it doesn’t seem like they’re going out to everyone.
- › You Can Apply to Test Future Xbox Features Right Now
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People
- › Which Browser Offers the Best Privacy Protection?
- › Your Gigabyte Motherboard Might Have a Security Flaw
- › Jam Outdoors With This Harman Portable Speaker, Now $199.99
- › Clean Without Compromise and Save on the Roborock S7 Max Ultra
- › The Meta Quest 3 Will Have a 2x GPU Boost and a Price Hike
- › The Meta Quest 2 Is Returning to Its Original Price