If you’ve been holding out on getting a new hard drive or NAS device until there was a good deal, your patience is rewarded. Take advantage of some of these great Cyber Monday storage deals.
When people think of Cyber Monday, they’re not often thinking about grabbing an awesome new external hard drive or a fantastic deal on an SD card. But, digital storage options are plentiful during the holiday shopping season, and the discounts are often steep.
No matter what kind of storage you need, there’s certainly a great deal for you. We’ve sifted through the deals to find some of the best for you.
Solid state drives, or SSDs, are one of the best storage methods around, but they’re also more expensive than hard drives. SSD prices have been dropping over the years, though, and the Cyber Monday sales on them are especially great.
- Samsung 1TB T7 Portable SSD for $130 at Amazon
- SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD for $225 at Amazon
- WD_BLACK 1TB P50 Game Drive SSD for $190 at Amazon
SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD
SanDisk's external SSD is great to take on the go. The beefy 2TB model is also over half off at Amazon for Cyber Monday!
If you need to backup your data, an external hard disk drive (HDD) is your best bet. You can get a lot of storage for cheap, especially during Cyber Monday, and partition it for any sort of data you want. During this time of the year, you can get multiple terabyte-sized HDDs at bargain prices. Don’t miss out!
- WD 2TB My Passport Ultra Blue for $70 at Amazon
- WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive for $110 at Amazon
- WD Easystore 5TB External Hard Drive for $95 at Best Buy
- WD 18TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive for $340 at Newegg
If you’re wondering which drive to get, our best external HDD roundup can get you started.
WD Easystore 5TB External Hard Drive
Western Digital’s products are often on sale at Best Buy, but you rarely see such deep discounts unless it’s Cyber Monday. Get a 5TB Easystore hard drive for just $90, and you’ll have plenty of space for backing up your PC.
NAS, or network-attached storage devices, are really great for things like Plex, or to easily share data in a centralized network. Being a bit of a specialized piece of tech, there aren’t a lot of Cyber Monday deals on NASes.
WD My Cloud Home Duo 12TB
WD’s NAS line is great for home use, and the My Cloud Home Duo is no exception. Make it easy to store and share files with this NAS!
Flash drives and SD cards aren’t the most expensive storage out there, and they’re often on sale. However, you can get even deeper discounts on these helpful, portable storage devices during Cyber Monday, so it’s a great time to take advantage and stock up!
When it comes to SD cards, you often want to aim for a MicroSD card, as opposed to a normal-sized one. MicroSD cards take to be compatible with more devices and also come with adapters to use as regular-sized SD cards to boot.
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra Plus MicroSD for $28 at Best Buy
- Samsung 128GB Pro Endurance for $19 at Amazon
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra Flash Drive for $33 at Best Buy
- PNY 256GB Turbo Attaché 3 Flash Drive for $24 at Amazon
SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB MicroSD
SanDisk is the biggest name for SD cards, and this Ultra Plus MicroSD will work perfectly with smartphones, cameras, Nintendo Switches, and more for just $28.
If you’re looking for even more great Cyber Monday deals, check out our other roundups:
Finally, you can head on over to our Holiday 2021 Gift Guide, where you can learn about all sorts of great products, regardless of whether they’re on sale or not.
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Apple Deals
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best PC Deals
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Tech Deals
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok
- › The New HP Pro x360 Fortis Is a 2-In-1 Laptop Under $500
- › Get PC Power With Tablet Portability in the Surface Pro 9 for $200 Off
- › What Is a Condenser Microphone, and How Do They Work?
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone