TVs might be the big-ticket item everyone thinks about for Cyber Monday shopping, but PCs are also deeply discounted for holiday shopping! We’ve rounded up some of the best PC deals for you to take advantage of.
Cyber Monday is well known for its deals on expensive electronics, and that includes PCs. Whether you’re buying a new PC for a very lucky giftee or looking to upgrade yourself, there are plenty of deals to take advantage of: almost too many!
It can be difficult to tell what are actual deals and what may be manufacturers trying to offload older inventory for cheap. We’re here to help with the best Cyber Monday deals of the year!
The holiday season is a great time to get a new PC for cheap, and with shortages still a concern, it’s a good year to buy a pre-built rig instead of trying to build your own.
But a pre-built PC doesn’t mean you have to settle. The major manufacturers hold big blowout Cyber Monday sales that let you customize your computer to your exact specifications.
- Dell’s Cyber Monday Sales Event
- Lenovo Cyber Monday Doorbusters
- HP Cyber Monday Desktops and All-in-Ones
- Acer Cyber Monday Chromebooks, Accessories, and More
If you just need a laptop that works, though, and don’t want to fiddle with specs and figuring out components, there are still some great options on sale:
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 for $160 at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro for $700 at Amazon
- Dell XPS 13 for $1,440 at Amazon
Lenovo Cyber Monday Deals
Lenovo has a great selection of Cyber Monday doorbusters for laptops, tablets, and more. If you’re looking to upgrade, you’ll be sure to find something here.
Now ready for a full PC upgrade? You can still save on PC components during Cyber Monday. While you can’t expect to find new GPUs at a discount, if you’re trying to find a new tower, a motherboard, or anything in between, you can find some savings if you look in the right place.
- Crucial 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD for $84 at Amazon
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU for $341 at Amazon
- Samsung G5 Odyssey Gaming Monitor for $250 at Samsung
If you want to browse, check out Newegg’s Cyber Monday deals—they’re always one of the best retailers to go for PC components.
Newegg Cyber Monday Deals
At Newegg, you can save on towers, PC components, laptops, and plenty more. They’re one of the best places to shop for PC parts on Cyber Monday!
Not everyone needs a brand new PC, but almost everyone can enjoy a fancy new mechanical keyboard or a better mouse. Luckily, many top brands offer some of the best products at a deep discount. You can see what’s on sale on each manufacturer’s Amazon store page:
Let’s not forget other accessories, such as webcams or capture cards—you can get great discounts on these helpful PC items, too. If you finally need to finish your work-from-home or streaming setup, now is your chance.
- Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam for $75 at Amazon
- Elgato HD60 S Capture Card for $130 at Amazon
- AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K for $190 at Amazon
- Razer Seiren Mini USB Streaming Microphone for $35 at Amazon
SteelSeries Premier Gaming Bundle
Need to upgrade all of your PC accessories? SteelSeries’ Gaming Bundle is only $100 at Target, and includes everything you need to deck out your gaming PC.
If you’re looking for even more great Cyber Monday deals, check out our other roundups:
Finally, you can head on over to our Holiday 2021 Gift Guide, where you can learn about all sorts of great products, regardless of whether they’re on sale or not.
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Apple Deals
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Tech Deals
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Data Storage Deals
- › The Best Budget Speakers of 2022
- › What’s New in Chrome 102, Available Now
- › Should You Buy a Drone?
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips
- › 4 Useless Tech Products You Shouldn’t Buy