Disney+ Day is here, and Walt Disney is launching all sorts of new content as a way to celebrate. Along with new movies, Disney+ is also getting a TikTok account where you can watch short-form videos based on the properties you know and love.
On the new TikTok account, Disney+ said, “Fans can also tune in to the Disney+ Day celebration on TikTok where Disney+ has launched an official account.”
The company also talked about what to expect from its new TikTok page. Its blog post said, “TikTok will be home to unique short-form content featuring the iconic Disney+ stories, brands, and characters.”
Outside of the TikTok account, Disney+ is dropping plenty of new movies—Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings, Jungle Cruise, Home Sweet Home Alone, just to name a few. There are also some documentaries such as The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles, Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings, and so on.
If you’re going to a Disney theme park and a Disney+ subscriber, you can get some benefits, such as getting into the park early and staying late.
Disney+ is still offering a special price of $1.99 for the first month, so if you haven’t tried out the service, there’s still time to jump in and try it out. The company is also rolling out the IMAX versions of several popular Marvel movies, so it’s making its service quite enticing.
- › There’s a New Predator Prequel Called “Prey” Coming to Hulu
- › YouTube TV Could Lose Disney Channels, May Drop Price
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery