Getting a PS5 is no easy task, even though the console has been available for what seems like forever. Verizon is willing to help you get your hands on one, but you need to be an existing wireless customer.
As is always the case when there are PS5 consoles for sale, supply through Verizon will be very limited. Don’t expect to jump on the company’s website at any time to simply order one. Instead, you’ll have a very limited time to get one, and we’re not sure when that time will be yet.
If you do happen to catch the item in stock on Verizon’s website, you’ll need to have a Verizon wireless account and active service with the company. However, if you manage to find one in a Verizon store (the company hasn’t said which locations will have the PS5 consoles in stock), you won’t need to be an existing customer.
It’s another option available to get a PS5, which is nice. Of course, if you’re not a Verizon customer, you’ll be left out of this one. At least it’s better than Best Buy’s option, which requires you to purchase a separate subscript just to get the ability to order one.
- › Verizon’s “Custom Experience” Is Data Collection in Disguise
- › Amazon Prime Members Get First Dibs on PS5 and Xbox Consoles
- › How (and Why) to Disable Root Login Over SSH on Linux
- › Alienware’s New Aurora R15 Gaming PC Is Super Customizable
- › Intel’s Core 13th Gen Processors Are Here
- › Our Favorite OnePlus Phones From 2021 Are Both $100 Off
- › Active vs. Passive Styluses: All the Standards Explained
- › How to Turn Off Dark Mode in Google Chrome