Disney is getting ready for Disney+ Day with a special deal that’ll let you get a month of the Disney+ streaming service for only $1.99, which is a sizable discount off the standard $7.99 per month price.
The deal is only valid for new Disney+ subscribers and returning subscribers without an active subscription. That means if you’re in the middle of a month of the service, you won’t be able to take advantage of the discount. If, however, you’ve let your subscription expire, you can sign up again and get your $2 month.
Disney+ has some great new movies coming on November 12, which will be during your one-month period. You’ll be able to see both Jungle Cruise and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings during your discounted subscription period, so it’s a logical time to bring back your subscription if you haven’t seen either of these films.
If you don’t intend to keep Disney+ for an extended period, make sure to cancel the subscription before the first month ends, as you’ll be charged the full $7.99 per month price after. The fine print notes, “Upon redeeming this offer, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing monthly subscription of Disney+, and you will be charged the then-current retail price on a monthly basis beginning at the end of your 1-month promotional offer unless you cancel your subscription before then.”
- › Disney Will Share Unique Videos on TikTok
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery