T-Mobile loves throwing freebies at its subscribers, and its latest one sees the company offering a full year of Paramount+ just for using T-Mobile. Unfortunately, the freebie starts on November 9, 2021, so you’ll have to wait a bit to get your free streaming service.
The deal applies to any new or existing T-Mobile or Sprint customer on post-paid cellular or home internet plans. That means that anyone on T-Mobile’s prepaid plans will have to sit this one out. However, since the freebie is available to new subscribers, you could always switch to the post-paid plan to take advantage of it.
You’ll get a year of the Paramount+ Essential plan, which is the $4.99 per month plan with some ads. With the cheaper plan, you also won’t get access to a live feed of your local CBS station, which is available on the ad-free $9.99 per month plan. However, you will be able to watch NFL and Champions League games, which are a huge reason to sign up for Paramount+ in the first place.
Suppose you’re new to Paramount+ or you’re already on the Essential plan. In that case, you can sign up for your freebie by going to T-Mobile’s promotional page when it’s live, logging into your T-Mobile account, and then creating a new Paramount+ account or getting a coupon code to add to your existing subscription.
If you’re on the more expensive plan or you purchased an annual subscription, you’ll have to cancel your existing account, wait until the end of your current billing cycle, and make a new one through the T-Mobile deal. It’s a bit of a pain, but at least you can still get the freebie.
- › You Can Get 3 Months of Spotify Premium for Free Right Now
- › Amazon’s Fire TV Sticks Are at Their Lowest Prices Yet
- › How to Freeze Multiple Rows in Microsoft Excel
- › PC Power Consumption Is Getting Out of Control
- › How to Back Up Your BitLocker Recovery Key on Windows 11
- › You Can Now Customize Windows 11’s Look With WindowBlinds
- › How to Make Branded Email Templates With Layouts in Gmail