Sharing links through Instagram Stories is easy, and available to all users. Instagram offers a simple tool to include hyperlinks to websites or articles in Stories, and we’ll explain how you can do it.
Along with photos and videos in an Instagram Story, you can add a link directly instead of the Swipe Up feature. The new “Links” feature is one of the “stickers” that you can include in a Story. You no longer have to type out partial URL text.
The one limitation of the “Links” sticker is that you can add only one per Story.
To get started, open the URL you want to include in a browser on your smartphone or tablet and copy it.
Make sure you are on the “Story” tab. Hit the shutter button to click a photo or hold it down to record a video.
Once you capture a photo or a video, tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
Now, scroll down a bit and select the “Links” sticker.
Paste the link you copied earlier, or type out a fresh one and hit “Done.”
Place the “Links” sticker with the URL anywhere and tap on it to cycle between the different styles you want to add.
Select “Your Story” in the bottom-left corner to add it to your Story or select “Close Friends” to make it visible to a few chosen friends.
That’s it! Now you can easily share relevant links in your Stories and make them more fun and informative for everyone.
- › How to Hyperlink in Google Docs
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery