Anyone who has needed to create a large number of folders in Windows knows this is a tedious task. Simplify your creation by typing a list of the folder names in a text document, and get a program to do all the manual work.
The first thing you need to do is type a list of the folders you want to create in a plain text document. You should put every new folder on a new line. If you want to create sub-folders just put a “\” after the parent folder and type the name of the subfolder. Save this anywhere on your PC just make sure you remember where you save it.
Now head over the the developers website, and grab yourself a free copy of Text 2 Folders. Once the portable application has downloaded unzip the file and run it.
Click the top browse button, the one on the root folder row, and browse for a folder that you want your folder structure to be created under. Now hit the second browse button and locate the text file we created earlier.
Click create folders and that’s all there is to it.
- › How to Find Your Spotify Wrapped 2021
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)