Anyone who has needed to create a large number of folders in Windows knows this is a tedious task. Simplify your creation by typing a list of the folder names in a text document, and get a program to do all the manual work.
The first thing you need to do is type a list of the folders you want to create in a plain text document. You should put every new folder on a new line. If you want to create sub-folders just put a “\” after the parent folder and type the name of the subfolder. Save this anywhere on your PC just make sure you remember where you save it.
Now head over the the developers website, and grab yourself a free copy of Text 2 Folders. Once the portable application has downloaded unzip the file and run it.
Click the top browse button, the one on the root folder row, and browse for a folder that you want your folder structure to be created under. Now hit the second browse button and locate the text file we created earlier.
Click create folders and that’s all there is to it.
- › The Proton Drive App for iPhone and Android is Finally Here
- › Microsoft Teams Wants to Replace Your Group Chats
- › Slash 30% Off Acronis’ Robust Backup and Cybersecurity Tool
- › Have a Snow Blower? This Tool Will Keep You Out of the ER
- › Save a Cool $20 on Apple’s Latest AirPods Pro Headphones Now
- › Frustrated with Sluggish Windows Performance? Audit Your Startup Programs Now