There’s been a lot of talk around Android 12 and when it would finally make its way to Pixel phones (and to other Android devices). Well, the wait is over, as Google is pushing Android 12 to Pixel 3 and newer phones, so you can experience the latest Android has to offer right now.
If you’re curious exactly what you’ll get with Android 12, we have a full breakdown covering everything that’s coming to the new mobile OS and Google broke down 12 cool things coming to it in the blog post where it announced that the OS was coming.
There are plenty of security updates, visual changes, and new features that’ll satisfy even the most demanding Android users. For example, there’s the whole Material You theming element that causes your whole phone to change based on the look of the wallpaper you use. Material You also has new widgets that are more dynamic.
The update brings with it accessibility features, more privacy options, screenshot scrolling, Wi-Fi credential sharing, and lots of other goodies.
While Android 12 is rolling out to Pixel 3 and newer devices, Google also said that Android 12 will make its way to Samsung Galaxy, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Tecno, Vivo, Xiaomi, and other devices later this year.
- › What’s the Latest Version of Android?
- › What Are “Precise” and “Approximate” Locations on Android?
- › You Can Finally Move WhatsApp Chats From iPhone to Android
- › When Is Android 12’s Release Date?
- › Android 12L Includes a Taskbar and Other Large-Screen Tweaks
- › 12 Basic Excel Functions Everybody Should Know
- › The Computer Folder Is 40: How the Xerox Star Created the Desktop
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Apple Deals