Who says Microsoft Outlook and Google Chrome can’t play nice? With the new Outlook extension for Google Chrome, you can get all kinds of convenient Outlook features without switching tabs. You can even get notifications when a new email arrives.
Desktop email clients aren’t for everyone, but the nice thing you get with them is notifications as soon as a new email arrives. Now, if you’re an Outlook user, you can get notifications and many other features with a free official Chrome extension that Windows Central first spotted.
With the extension, you can access both your work and personal accounts. You can read and send emails from the extension without needing to leave your current tab.
Of course, it does far more than email, as Outlook is a full-featured set of productivity tools. With the extension, you can get access to your calendar through the ability to create events, view upcoming ones, and even join meetings.
If you’re an Edge user, you’ve had access to the extension for some time, as it first came out in June 2021. But for Chrome users who felt like they were missing out, the option to get it up and running is there now if you download the extension.
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022