For making great-looking images, Canva is one of the best tools on the web. Its offering is expanding, as the company is now offering video editing tools with many of the robust features offered by its image editing tools.
Canva for Video Is Here
What makes Canva so beloved is the awesome templates it offers. You don’t need to have lots of design skills. For video, Canva is offering lots of templates that’ll make putting videos together easy, even if you don’t have much experience.
“One of Canva’s guiding principles is to make complex things simple, and our new Video Suite will allow everyone to unlock the power of video, whether that’s to market their business, make engaging social posts, or express their creativity,” said Rob Kawalsky, Head of Product at Canva.
Canva is using a scene-based approach that it says feels more like building presentation slides than editing complex videos. It still features a timeline, like a more complex video editor, but they’re easier to work with.
Not only can you use Canva’s video tools to edit, but you can also directly record footage from a camera, screen, or Chrome tab, which will make it easy to record basic videos. There are also transitions, multiple audio tracks, and animations that’ll let you make well-rounded videos quickly and easily.
Canva Video Cost
Fortunately, you can take advantage of Canva’s video tools without spending anything. Of course, Canva offers its Pro plan for $9.99 per month, which unlocks many other features.
- › Adobe Launches Creative Cloud Express to Compete with Canva
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery