It’s a little embarrassing, but we’ve all had the thought at one time or another: “What is my phone number?” Maybe you recently got a new number or you’re just having a mental lapse. The good news is you can find in the settings on your iPhone or Android device.
To find your phone number on an iPhone, open the “Phone” app.
Next, from the “Contacts” tab, tap your “My Card” at the top.
You’ll see your phone number will be shown on this screen!
On Android devices, the process is very straightforward. First, swipe down once or twice from the top of the screen, then tap the gear icon to open the Settings.
Scroll all the way down to “About Phone.”
You’ll see your phone number listed somewhere on this screen!
That’s all there is to you. Hopefully, this isn’t something you have to look up frequently, but when you do, it’s easy to find. Phone numbers sometimes feel like a relic with all the different messaging apps we have, but they’re still important.
- › How to Check Your Voicemail on Android
- › The Best Android Phones of 2023
- › 5 Convenient Macros to Assign to Your Keyboard
- › Did You Know iTunes for Windows Supports AirPlay, Too?
- › PSA: Your Wi-Fi Camera Might Be Streaming to the Whole World
- › Check Out This Super-Detailed Teardown of the Google Pixel 7
- › How to Make a Fraction in Microsoft Word
- › Facebook Messenger Is Making a Splash on Windows 11