Edge’s New Shopping Features
If you click the blue tag in the search bar in Edge, you can instantly access reviews of products, which will help you decide whether you want to purchase something. Sure, you could turn to Google (or Bing) to find reviews, but Microsoft is making it, so this functionality comes at the browser level.
Microsoft also added a feature to Edge that’ll make it so you can check out more quickly with a feature that’ll save your information.
Of course, some users won’t like these features and will be looking to disable them, as they did with Edge’s deal-finding feature.
For traveling, Edge is also getting a feature that’ll show you information about a place when you’re looking for trip information on it. If you were looking at trips to Las Vegas, Edge would pop a notification that’ll show you things to do there.
Other New Edge Features
Microsoft also announced that tab groups are making their way to Edge, which is a welcomed addition. You can save groups of tabs and come back to them at any time. This was announced a little while ago, but it’s finally here.
- › All the Unnecessary Things Microsoft Added to Edge in 2021
- › Microsoft Edge Gets Yet Another Shopping Feature
- › Chrome Is “So 2008” According to Microsoft Edge’s New Pop-up
- › Microsoft Edge Wants to Give You a Loan
- › Microsoft Edge Is Now More Bloated Than Google Chrome
- › Is Your Phone Listening to You?
- › How to Uninstall Microsoft Office on a Mac
- › How to Turn Off Track Changes in Word