We recently learned when Windows 11 would launch, and now we’ve discovered the release date for Microsoft Office 2021 for consumers. It turns out, Microsoft will release the latest version of its beloved Office software on October 5, 2021.
Microsoft didn’t announce much in the way of details for Office 2021, so we’re not sure exactly what it’ll bring to the table to make it worth upgrading. Additionally, Microsft didn’t announce pricing for Office 2021, but we’d expect the company to reveal that critical detail soon, as the release date is less than a month away.
The company also pushed Microsoft Office Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) for Windows and Mac for commercial and government users today. This release did come with some new features that should also come to Microsoft Office 2021 for consumers.
Some of the new features include an XLOOKUP function, Dynamic array support, a dark mode, and a Line Focus feature. It doesn’t sound like it features anything too game-changing, but other new features could be added for the final Office 2021 consumer release that aren’t in the LTSC version.
- › How to Remove Dotted Lines in Microsoft Excel
- › How to Change Your Hotspot Name on iPhone and Android
- › I Don’t Know Who Any of These People Are, and It’s Great
- › The U.S. Is Behind on Mobile Payments, But We’re Catching Up
- › How to Change Apple ID on iPhone
- › Delete Duplicate Photos and Videos on iPhone Without an App