If you’ve changed your mind about someone, and you’d like them to be able to contact you on Snapchat again, unblock them in your account. We’ll show you how to do just that.
When you unblock someone, they can then send you Snaps and Chats. They can also view your Stories as well as Charms. If you ever change your mind, you can block them again.
RELATED: How to Block Someone on Snapchat
How to Unblock People on Snapchat
To start the unblock process, first, open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone. In the top-left corner of the app, tap the user icon.
Your profile screen will open. Here, in the top-right corner, tap the “Settings” option (a gear icon).
On the “Settings” page, scroll all the way down. At the bottom, in the “Account Actions” section, tap “Blocked.”
You’ll now see a list of people blocked in your Snapchat account. To unblock someone, find them on this list, then next to their name, tap “X.”
A prompt will appear asking to confirm your choice. Tap “Yes” in this prompt.
And your selected user is now unblocked in your account. You can now add them back to your friend list and start communicating with them again. Happy chatting!
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?