Deleting unwanted people from your Snapchat friends list is a great way to keep the list uncluttered. We’ll show you how to do that in Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone.
When you delete a Snapchat friend, they can’t see your private Stories and Charms. They can still send you Snaps and Chats if you allow this in your privacy settings. They can also view all your content that is set as public.
Remove a Friend in Snapchat
To begin the friend removal process, first, open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
In the Snapchat app, from the bar at the bottom, tap the “Chat” option (a text-bubble icon).
On the “Chat” screen that opens, find the friend you want to delete. Then tap and hold on their name.
From the menu that opens after tapping and holding on a friend’s name, select “More.”
From the “More” menu, choose “Remove Friend.”
Snapchat will display a prompt asking you to confirm your choice. In this prompt, tap “Remove” to delete the selected friend from your account.
And that’s it. Your deleted friend will no longer appear on your friend list.
To take it a step forward, if you don’t want that person to be able to contact you on Snapchat, you can block them in your account. This way, they can’t find or see you on this platform.
RELATED: How to Block Someone on Snapchat
- › How to Scan a Snapcode in Snapchat
- › You Can Now Customize Windows 11’s Look With WindowBlinds
- › Amazon’s Fire TV Sticks Are at Their Lowest Prices Yet
- › PC Power Consumption Is Getting Out of Control
- › How to Make Branded Email Templates With Layouts in Gmail
- › How to Freeze Multiple Rows in Microsoft Excel
- › How to Back Up Your BitLocker Recovery Key on Windows 11