Google One is a fantastic value for cloud storage. You can get 100GB of storage for cheap and up to 30TB of space for far less affordable. Now, Google has added a new 5TB plan for people who don’t quite need one of the giant plans but still need a good amount of storage.
The new 5TB plan sells for $24.99 per month, which isn’t bad for enough storage space to back up just about everything you own. No matter how many photos you want to place in Google Photos, you’ll have a hard time filling up 5TB of space.
Google is offering some extra benefits with the 5TB plan, including 10% off Google Store purchases, the ability to add family members to the plan, access to Google experts, and a VPN on Android.
With the addition of the new plans, here are all of the choices available for Google One:
- 100GB for $1.99 per month
- 200GB for $2.99 per month
- 2TB for $9.99 per month
- 5TB for $24.99 per month
- 10TB for $49.99 per month
- 20TB for $99.99 per month
- 30TB for $149.99 per month
If you’re looking for a place to store all of your photos, backups, and every other file you own, you can get a plan that’ll work for you on Google One. The addition of the 5TB option fills the large hole between 2TB and 10TB and rounds out Google’s cloud storage offerings.
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace