If you can’t wait to hear what Apple has up its sleeve regarding new devices, the company announced that its Fall event would take place on September 14, 2021, at 10 am PDT. The company is expected to reveal all sorts of new hardware at the event.
What Do We Think Apple Will Announce on September 14?
The biggest thing we expect to see at Apple’s next event is the iPhone 13. There’s been no shortage of rumors about the next iPhone, and those rumors should finally come to an end at Apple’s event.
As far as what we expect from the phone, the rumor mill says it’ll come in the exact same sizes as the iPhone 12 but with high refresh rate displays, which are truly a game-changer for smartphone performance. As is usually the case, the iPhone 13 will likely see camera improvements over the previous models. Additionally, lots of speculation has surfaced saying that the notch will be smaller.
Along with the reveal of the next iPhone, Apple is likely to announce the final release date for iOS 15. Unfortunately, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system has seen some feature delays. For example, the highly anticipated SharePlay feature won’t be ready for launch.
Also, on the hardware side, there’s a good chance Apple will show off the rumored Apple Watch Series 7, which is reported to have a new design with flatter edges and larger screens on both the big and small models. It’s only going to be 1mm larger, but with such small screens, that extra size makes a difference.
At the event, Apple may also announce new AirPods and new 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro models. We’ll have to wait and see, as the company could swerve everyone and announce something completely unexpected.
- › What Is the iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and watchOS 8 Release Date?
- › Apple’s New iPad Brings iPad Pro Features to the Cheaper Model
- › Apple iPhone 13 Announcement: How to Watch and What to Expect
- › iPhone 13 Pro’s Display Adjusts Based on How You’re Using It
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › The 10 Best Netflix Original Movies in 2022
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out