Much of the Spotify experience revolves around playlists. There are thousands of public playlists created by Spotify itself and people like you. Chances are you’ve accumulated a few in your library. We’ll show you how to get rid of them.
First, head over to the “Library” tab and find the playlist you want to delete.
Tap or click the three-dot menu icon.
Select “Delete Playlist” from the menu. On desktop, it’s simply “Delete.”
You will be asked to confirm that you really want to “Delete” the playlist. You won’t be able to recover the playlist.
For obvious reasons, you can’t delete playlists you haven’t created. You can remove playlists that you’ve followed from your library. The process is the same on iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop, and web apps.
First, head over to the “Library” tab and find the playlist you want to remove.
Now all you have to do is tap or click the green heart icon. This will unfollow the playlist.
- › How to Block Someone on Spotify
- › What Does “BB” Mean, and How Do I Use It?
- › How to Add More Ethernet Ports to Your Router
- › How to Clean Your iPhone’s Charging Port
- › 6 Tips for Making Microsoft Excel Charts That Stand Out
- › Nothing Beneficial Comes From Mindless Scrolling
- › Remembering VRML: The Metaverse of 1995