Much of the Spotify experience revolves around playlists. There are thousands of public playlists created by Spotify itself and people like you. Chances are you’ve accumulated a few in your library. We’ll show you how to get rid of them.
How to Delete a Spotify Playlist
Playlists that you have created can be permanently deleted. The process is the same on iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop, and web apps.
First, head over to the “Library” tab and find the playlist you want to delete.
Tap or click the three-dot menu icon.
Select “Delete Playlist” from the menu. On desktop, it’s simply “Delete.”
You will be asked to confirm that you really want to “Delete” the playlist. You won’t be able to recover the playlist.
How to Unfollow a Playlist on Spotify
For obvious reasons, you can’t delete playlists you haven’t created. You can remove playlists that you’ve followed from your library. The process is the same on iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop, and web apps.
First, head over to the “Library” tab and find the playlist you want to remove.
Now all you have to do is tap or click the green heart icon. This will unfollow the playlist.
That’s all there is to deleting and removing Spotify playlists. Now you can focus on the playlists you do still enjoy, give them some love and make sure they’re always available for listening.
RELATED: How to Download Music from Spotify for Offline Playback
- › How to Recover Deleted Spotify Playlists
- › How to Make a Spotify Playlist Private
- › How to Block Someone on Spotify
- › How to Delete a YouTube Playlist
- › How to Create ChatGPT Personas for Every Occasion
- › Reader Mode in Chrome Is Finally Official, but With a Catch
- › How to Run a ChatGPT-like AI on Your Own PC
- › Lenovo Just Revealed New Yoga and Slim Windows Laptops