Windows 11 provides several ways to customize your mouse cursor, including the ability to change its color to anything you want. This can help you see the pointer better or just give your Windows PC a unique sense of style. Here’s how to do it.
First, open Windows Settings by pressing Windows+i. Or, you can right-click the Start menu and select “Settings.”
In Settings, select the “Accessibility” section in the sidebar, and then click “Mouse Pointer and Touch.”
In Mouse Pointer and Touch options, expand the “Mouse Pointer and Style” menu if necessary by clicking it. Then, select the “Custom” mouse cursor option on the far-right side of the list, which is denoted by a colorful pointer arrow in a square.
Once you select “Custom,” you can either pick a mouse pointer color from one of the eight “Recommended Colors” shown in a row of squares below, or you can click the plus (“+”) button labeled “Choose Another Color” to select a custom color.
After clicking the plus button, a color palette will pop up in a small window. Position the circle within the color gradient to choose the custom mouse pointer color that you want. Note that while selecting a custom mouse cursor color, the border of the mouse cursor will change automatically between black for lighter colors and white for darker colors.
When you’re ready, click “Done.”
Congratulations, you’re the owner of a new mouse pointer with a custom color! Your settings have already been saved, so feel free to close the Settings window when you’re satisfied with how your cursor is set up. Happy pointing!
- › How to Hide Your Cursor While Typing in Windows 10 or 11
- › How to Move Your Cursor Without a Mouse in Windows 11
- › Google Pixel Watch Arrives With Wear OS 3 and $349 Price
- › Google Pixel 7 Series Has AI-Charged Cameras, Starts at $599
- › We Wanted a Star Trek Replicator and All We Got Was Keurig Machines
- › What’s the Cheapest Streaming Service for Live Sports?
- › Apple iPhone 14 Review: The Safe Choice That’s Worth Buying
- › How to Find Your Parked Car with an iPhone or Apple Watch