Everyone likes getting something good without paying. T-Mobile has a new incentive for its subscribers that gets them a free year of Apple TV+. If you’re struggling to find something to watch on your existing streaming services, this might be the perfect way to get a ton of content for free.
Apple TV+ Is Free for T-Mobile Magenta Subscribers
T-Mobile has made this offer available to both new and existing subscribers on Magenta and Magenta MAX plans, so even if you’ve been a T-Mobile customer for the last few years (and rode the wave of the company’s recent data breach), you can still get your year of Apple TV+ and all of the TV shows and movies that come with it.
Additionally, this offer stacks with existing extended Apple TV+ trials, such as those Apple included with new device purchases. If you’re currently paying for an Apple TV+ subscription, you can also take advantage of this freebie—it’ll just pause your current subscription for a year while you enjoy the free one.
How Do You Get The Free Apple TV+?
To redeem the offer, you’ll need to log in to the T-Mobile application or My.T-Mobile.com. From there, go to the Rate Plan Details section. Next, you’ll be greeted with a banner reading “one year of Apple TV+ on us.” Click on that to redeem the Apple TV+ trial if you are eligible. The offer officially launches on August 25, 2021, so you’ll have to wait until then to redeem it.
Here’s the complete list of T-Mobile plans eligible for the freebie:
- Magenta, Magenta MAX
- Magenta 55+
- Magenta MAX 55+
- Magenta First Responders
- Magenta MAX First Responders
- Magenta Military
- Magenta MAX Military
- Magenta Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Magenta Max Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Magenta Amplified
- Business Unlimited Advanced
- Business Unlimited Ultimate
- Magenta for Business
- Magenta MAX for Business
Make sure you’re aware that the subscription will automatically renew at the full $4.99 per month price after one year is up. If you decide you don’t want to keep the service going, make sure you remember to cancel so you don’t get charged.
- › Use T-Mobile? You Can Get a Free Year of Paramount Plus
- › Learn How to Brush Your Teeth Better With the Quip App
- › What’s New in Fedora 38
- › Microsoft PowerPoint on the Web Has a New Video Feature
- › How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller on Windows 10 or Windows 11
- › Apple WWDC 2023: How to Watch and What to Expect
- › Save Big on Online Privacy Protection, Samsung Tablets, & More