Is your iPhone’s alarm volume too quiet or too loud for you? Whether you’re getting up at sunrise or just need a reminder, you can finetune the alarm so that you’ll never miss an alarm and also won’t be totally jarred by it.
How to Adjust Alarm Volume on iPhone
On your iPhone, first, open the Settings app. In Settings, scroll a bit down and tap “Sounds.” If you don’t have the “Sounds” option, tap “Sounds & Haptics” instead.
On the “Sounds” page, find the “Ringer and Alerts” slider.
To decrease your alarm’s volume, drag this slider to the left. To increase the volume, drag the slider to the right.
As an alternative, you can control your alarm’s volume using your iPhone’s physical volume keys. To be able to do this, on the “Sounds” screen, toggle on the “Change with Buttons” option.
And you can now press your iPhone’s volume keys to adjust the alarm volume.
Want to play a bit more with your iPhone’s alarm settings? Try changing the tone that plays as your alarm sound.
RELATED: How to Change the Alarm Sound on Your iPhone
- › iPhone Too Quiet? Here’s How to Turn it Up
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › I Bought a Leather Phone Case and I’m Never Going Back
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › Google Wallet Is Getting an Upgrade on Android Phones
- › The Best Smart Smoke Detectors of 2023