Is your iPhone’s alarm volume too quiet or too loud for you? Whether you’re getting up at sunrise or just need a reminder, you can finetune the alarm so that you’ll never miss an alarm and also won’t be totally jarred by it.
How to Adjust Alarm Volume on iPhone
On your iPhone, first, open the Settings app. In Settings, scroll a bit down and tap “Sounds.” If you don’t have the “Sounds” option, tap “Sounds & Haptics” instead.
On the “Sounds” page, find the “Ringer and Alerts” slider.
To decrease your alarm’s volume, drag this slider to the left. To increase the volume, drag the slider to the right.
As an alternative, you can control your alarm’s volume using your iPhone’s physical volume keys. To be able to do this, on the “Sounds” screen, toggle on the “Change with Buttons” option.
And you can now press your iPhone’s volume keys to adjust the alarm volume.
Want to play a bit more with your iPhone’s alarm settings? Try changing the tone that plays as your alarm sound.
- › iPhone Too Quiet? Here’s How to Turn it Up
- › What Do “FR” and “FRFR” Mean?
- › The Origins of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+Z Explained
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000 Series Are the First 5nm Desktop CPUs Ever
- › How to Make Your Facebook Account More Private
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips