In Windows 11, it’s easy to quickly check the battery life of some Bluetooth devices like mice or keyboards in Settings. It doesn’t work with every peripheral, but when it works, it’s handy. Here’s how to check.
First, open Windows Settings by pressing Windows+i on your keyboard. Or you can right-click Start and select “Settings” from the menu that pops up.
In Settings, click “Bluetooth & Devices” in the sidebar.
In Bluetooth & Devices settings, look just under the header, and you’ll see one or several boxes representing connected devices. If your device supports showing battery life in settings, you’ll see it listed just under the device’s name.
For example, you might see a percentage of remaining battery life (like “59%”) and a partially full battery gauge icon.
If you don’t see a battery gauge there, it’s possible you have an older device that doesn’t support this feature. In that case, check with your device’s documentation on how to see remaining battery life. Some Bluetooth gadgets require the installation of special drivers. Good luck!
- › What’s New in Chrome 106, Arriving Today
- › Verizon’s Total Wireless Has a New Name and Cheap 5G Plans
- › 5 iPhone Screenshot Tricks You Should Know
- › Logitech G502 X Plus Lightspeed Wireless Mouse Review: Feature-Rich and Ergonomic
- › Can You Buy Too Big of a PSU?
- › These Smart Kitchen Gadgets Are Actually Useful