You can get a 2020 iPad Pro for $200 off its normal price from Best Buy today.
If you’re in the market for a high-end tablet, this is the one to buy, as it comes with just about every single feature you could ever want. The 12.9-inch model normally sells for $1100, and it’s down to $900.
For those who want a smaller, more affordable device, Best Buy also has the 11-inch iPad Pro for $700, down from its normal $900 price.
Here are some things that make the iPad Pro stand out:
- A12Z processor
- 120Hz screen
- Quad speakers
- Dual cameras with LiDAR
Apple iPad Pro 2020 11-Inch
The 2020 iPad Pro 11 inch is not on sale very often, so getting it for $200 off is a great deal.
Apple iPad Pro 2020 12.9-Inch
The 2020 iPad Pro 12.9 inch is not on sale very often, so getting it for $200 off is a great deal.
- › ChatGPT Network Error: 7 Fixes to Try
- › You Can Wash Your Motherboard In a Dishwasher (But You Probably Shouldn’t)
- › How to Enable Dark Mode in Real Life
- › Bing Chat AI Now Has Better Search and Higher Limits
- › GPT 3.5 vs. GPT 4: What’s the Difference?
- › Fix: “Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server” on iPhone