True wireless earbuds are so convenient, but they’re expensive. However, the Skullcandy Push Ultra earbuds are on sale for $59.99 on Amazon. These typically sell for $99.99.
The Skullcandy Push Ultra earbuds have features that you’d usually find on more expensive earbuds, but they’re quite a bit cheaper.
Even at the full $100 price, Review Geek gave these a solid 7/10 rating and called them “A Solid Workout Companion.”
Since these are designed for working out, they’re IP67 rated. That means they’re water-resistant, so you don’t need to worry about sweat damaging them.
While the sound quality isn’t the main focus of these earbuds, they offer solid audio as a great bonus.
Skullcandy Push Ultra True Wireless in-Ear Earbud
A solid pair of true wireless earbuds designed for working out. They feature an open design that lets you hear the outside world while enjoying wire-free music or podcasts.
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi