You can block people on social media or even from texting you, and the same can be done in Gmail. If you’re tired of getting emails from someone, you can simply block them. It’s easy.
You can block people in Gmail from the desktop website and from the mobile apps on iPhone, iPad, or Android. It’s a little thing that can save you the trouble of constantly deleting unwanted emails from the same people over and over again.
RELATED: How to Block YouTube Channels
First, open an email on the Gmail website or in the mobile app. Select the three-dot menu icon that is in line with the sender’s name. It will look slightly different on mobile, but the menu icon is still to the right of the sender’s name.
Next, select “Block [Name]” from the menu.
Finally, confirm your choice by selecting “Block” on the next menu. On iPhone or Android, you won’t get the confirmation message, but it will immediately block the person.
You’ll see an option to “Unblock Sender” on the email in case you change your mind.
It’s really as simple as that. You’ll no longer receive emails from the person, and your Gmail account will be just a little bit tidier.
RELATED: How to Block Spam on Google Drive
- › How to Unblock Someone on Gmail
- › How to Block a Domain in Gmail
- › How to Block Someone on LinkedIn
- › How to Unsubscribe From Emails on Gmail
- › The New Kubuntu XE Could Be the Linux Laptop for You
- › Lenovo’s New Gaming Laptops Have Too Many Options
- › Grab an Anker 65W USB-C Charger for Just $35 Today
- › Audible Now Has Audio Books With Dolby Atmos