Android TV and Google TV are different, but they do share some features. One such feature is the “Watchlist.” This is your personal list of content that you want to watch. Here’s how it works on Android TV.
The Watchlist is as simple as it sounds. It’s just a place for you to save movies and TV shows that you want to watch or be able to easily find. The Watchlist is connected to your Google account, so it can sync across your Android TV and Google TV devices.
To get started with the Watchlist, navigate to the “Discover” tab on the home screen. The Watchlist only works from this tab.
Next, simply browse the movies and TV shows on the tab. When you find something that you want to add to the Watchlist, hold down the “OK” or “Select” button on your remote.
An “Add to Watchlist” option will appear under the title. Click “OK” or “Select” on your remote again to add it.
Alternatively, you can select the movie or TV show and use the “Watchlist” on the details page.
That’s it! Your Watchlist can now be found on the Discover tab, too.
This is a simple little feature for remembering stuff that you want to watch or for keeping a library of your favorite movies and TV shows on your Android TV device.
- › TikTok Is Coming to More and More Smart TVs
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › How Far Can an Electric Car Go on One Charge?
- › The 10 Best Netflix Original Movies in 2022
- › How Much Does It Cost to Recharge a Battery?
- › “Atari Was Very, Very Hard” Nolan Bushnell on Atari, 50 Years Later
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out