Broadcast from Houston’s Toyota Center, UFC 265 pits number two-ranked Derrick Lewis against former TKO champion Ciryl Gane for the interim heavyweight championship. There’s also a women’s bantamweight championship bout between Amanda Nunes and Julianna Peña.
How to Watch UFC 265 Live in the United States
UFC 265 will be broadcast on August 7, 2021, exclusively on streaming service ESPN+ in the United States. If you subscribe to ESPN+ ($5.99 per month) or to the Disney Bundle (featuring Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $13.99 per month), you can watch the UFC 265 main card live at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT for an additional $79.99. That includes Lewis vs. Ganes and Nunes vs. Peña, along with the bantamweight match between Jose Aldo and Pedro Munhoz and the welterweight match between Vincente Luque and Michael Chiesa.
Subscribers to ESPN+ can also watch the preliminary bouts starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. ET, included with their regular subscription. An earlier set of preliminary bouts starting at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT will stream exclusively on UFC Fight Pass ($9.99 per month or $95.99 per year).
Bypass Geographic Restrictions with a VPN
If you live outside of the United States or are traveling, and you still want to access the ESPN+ or UFC Fight Pass broadcasts of UFC 265, then your best bet is to use a VPN. That way, you can bypass geographical restrictions and stream the fight on its designated platform.
We recommend Express VPN as the best overall VPN and the best for streaming. It’s a fast and easy-to-use way to watch UFC 265, no matter where you’re located. Here’s how to get started:
- Download Express VPN.
- Connect to a server located in the U.S.
- Go to ESPN+ and purchase the fight. You’ll need to supply a valid U.S. ZIP code.
Express VPN also offers a free trial, so if you aren’t satisfied with the service, you can cancel right after watching the fight.
- › How to Watch UFC 269 Oliveira vs. Poirier Live Online
- › Tesla Track Mode: What It Is And How It Works
- › Where Do Weather Apps Get Their Info From?
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › How to Enable .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5 in Windows 11