Changing an online username is something that everyone does at some point. If you’re a Spotify user, you have the option to change your username, too. It’s easy to do and we’ll show you how it’s done.
To be specific, Spotify allows you to change your “display name.” This is what appears on your profile and playlists. You technically can’t change your “username,” but for all intents and purposes, changing your display name is enough.
Select “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
Now, simply click your username.
A menu will pop up where you can enter your new username and then click “Save.”
The process for changing your Spotify username is similar on your smartphone or tablet. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. On the Home tab, tap the gear icon in the top-right corner.
Next, select “View Profile” at the top.
Now, tap “Edit Profile.”
Enter your new username and select the “Save” button in the top-right corner.
That’s it! Enjoy your new Spotify username and share it with all your friends!
- › 4 Reasons to Get 16GB of RAM in Your iPad Pro
- › JBL Quantum Stream Review: Nice For Streamers, But Not For Everyone
- › The Paint.NET Graphics Editor Is Getting a Major Update
- › What’s New in Chrome 108, Available Today
- › Windows 11 Has a New VPN Status Indicator
- › How Much Do Roof De-Icing Kits Cost to Run?