Some websites make the on-screen text really hard to read. Thankfully, the Google Chrome web browser on the iPhone and iPad has a zoom feature specific to the text.
Using the Zoom Text feature, you can increase or decrease the default text size on any site. What’s more, Chrome then remembers your preference and will show the designated text size going forward (no need to fiddle with it every time).
From the bottom toolbar, tap the three-dot menu button.
Choose the “Zoom Text” option.
You will now see a new toolbar at the top of your screen. Tap the “+” button to increase the text size. The “-” button will reduce the text size. You can select the “Reset” button to go back to the default text size. Once you’re done customizing, tap the “Done” button.
A comparison between the default text size and zoomed text in Chrome can be seen below.
Some of the best features in Chrome for iPhone are hidden behind gestures—everything from closing tabs to switching between them. Here are the 10 hidden gestures in Chrome for iPhone that you should know about.
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features