Ads are all over the place, but Facebook sometimes manages to show you the right product at the right time. Wondering how to find an ad you clicked on weeks ago? Here’s how to find recently viewed ads on Facebook.
The Facebook app on iPhone and Android has a separate section for your ad activity. Here, you can track all the sponsored posts that you’ve interacted with on your news feed. The steps for getting there are slightly different for both platforms.
Table of Contents
You’ll find your recent ad activity in the Facebook menu. To get started, open the Facebook app for Android. Then, tap the hamburger menu button from the top toolbar.
Choose the “See More” option.
Now, tap the “Recent Ad Activity” button.
From here, you’ll be able to see a reverse-chronological list of all the ads and sponsored posts you’ve interacted with. Tap an ad to open it in the browser. From the menu, you can also find the option to hide the ad in the future.
You can tap the “Save” button to save an ad for later. You’ll find all the saved ads in the Saved tab.
RELATED: How to Hide Specific Ads on Facebook
The steps for viewing recently clicked ads on Facebook are different in the iPhone and iPad app. To get started, open the Facebook app for iPhone and iPad.
Then, tap the three-line hamburger “Menu button found in the bottom-right corner.
Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Settings & Privacy.”
Choose the “Recent Ad Activity” option from the expanded menu.
You will see all the ads you’ve clicked on recently. Just tap an ad to open it in your browser.
Wondering which advertisers have your private information on Facebook? Facebook has an option in settings where you can find out.
- › What Does “TTS” Mean, and How Do You Use It?
- › What Are Personalized Ads, and How Do They Work?
- › How to Zoom In or Out on a Mac
- › What Is Moore’s Law and Why Are People Saying It’s Dead?
- › Why You Should Choose a VPN With Diskless Servers
- › How to Contact Facebook For Account Help
- › 7 Awesome Google Drive Features You May Not Know About
- › “What If We Put It In Space?” Is the New Go-To Solution to Earth Problems