Tired of seeing notifications from a certain app (such as Reminders) while using Apple CarPlay with your iPhone? Not all apps produce notifications that show up in CarPlay, but when they do, they can be annoying. Here’s how to hide specific app notifications without disabling them completely.
First, if you’re driving, pull over and park in a safe location. Pick up your iPhone and launch Settings.
In Settings, tap “Notifications.”
In Notifications, you’ll see a list of apps. Scroll through and select the app whose notifications you’d like to disable or mute in CarPlay. We’re using “Reminders” as an example.
In that app’s notifications settings, turn off “Show in CarPlay.”
After that, exit Settings. From now on, that app’s notifications will be muted while you’re using CarPlay. For extra safety, you might also consider enabling “Do Not Disturb While Driving” in CarPlay, which will automatically mute some notifications while you’re driving. Happy trails!
- › How to Cancel Your YouTube Premium Subscription
- › SCUF Gaming Is the Latest Company to Leak Your Credit Card Number
- › How to Turn Off Photos in Spotlight Search Results on iPhone
- › Forget Windows 11: Windows 10’s 21H2 Update Arrives in November
- › How to Find Your Printer’s IP Address on Windows 10