If you’ve deleted or removed the built-in Calendar app on your iPhone, don’t worry: It’s easy to get Calendar back with a quick download on the App Store. Here’s how.
Like all of Apple’s built-in iOS apps, the Calendar app is available for a free re-download on the App Store. So first, let’s open the App Store.
With the App Store open, tap the search bar at the top of the screen and type “calendar,” then tap “Search.” In the search results, you might see some apps that aren’t the official app you’re looking for. To make sure it’s the real thing, tap on the icon or name listing for the Calendar app.
Next, you’ll see the Calendar app store page. Look at the row of facts just below the download button, and you’ll see “Developer: Apple” in the list. That means it’s the real thing.
To download the Calendar app, click the iCloud download button.
Tip: If you see an “Open” button instead of the iCloud download button here, that means that Calendar is already installed on your iPhone. In the future, you might need to use Spotlight to quickly find and launch it.
If you need to restore any other built-in iPhone apps, you can get them the same way as shown above. But best of all, you’ll always know what day it is thanks to Calendar being back in its proper place.
- › How to Delete Calendars on iPhone
- › How to Share Calendars on iPhone
- › How to Delete Calendar Events on iPhone
- › How to Check If a Cell Is Blank With ISBLANK in Excel
- › You Can Now Use Old Calculators on The Internet Archive
- › Switch to T-Mobile Home Internet at $50 per Month with Price Lock Guarantee
- › This $50 Samsung 500 GB SSD Will Speed Up Your Old PC
- › Microsoft 365 Integration Is Coming to Chromebooks