If you do a lot of work with SSH servers through an SSH client, it’s extremely annoying to get timed out all the time by the server. There’s a simple way to fix this problem in SecureCRT.
First, navigate to Options \ Session Options on the menu:
Now click on the Terminal tree item, and select the “Send Protocol NO-OP” checkbox.
This will send a message to the SSH server that your session is still alive, and shouldn’t be disconnected.
- › How to Enable Dark Mode in Real Life
- › You Can Wash Your Motherboard In a Dishwasher (But You Probably Shouldn’t)
- › Fix: “Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server” on iPhone
- › How to Know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram
- › How to Keep Your TV Going During a Power Outage
- › ChatGPT Network Error: 7 Fixes to Try