One watch face is never enough. You might want to customize your Apple Watch with multiple watch faces depending on the time of the day and activity. Here’s how you can quickly change watch faces on Apple Watch.
Once you’ve added multiple watch faces, you don’t need to go back into the customization menu to add or change the watch face (say, from Infograph to Typography).
All it takes is a swipe. Quite literally. First, lift your Apple Watch so that the screen becomes active.
Now, swipe from the left or right edge of the Apple Watch screen all the way to the other edge to quickly change the watch face.
If you only have a couple of watch faces (three to four seems to be the sweet spot for us), this can be a really great way to quickly switch between them.
But there’s really no limit on how many watch faces you can add to your collection. If you’re fond of having a dozen different watch faces ready to go, the swipe method will be quite tedious.
Instead, press and hold the Apple Watch screen to enter watch face editing mode. Here, turn the Digital Crown to move quickly through all your watch faces. Then, simply tap the watch face that you want to switch to.
And that’s it. You’ve now changed your watch face on Apple Watch.
Once you learn how to use multiple watch faces throughout the day, you should take some time to master complications on Apple Watch as well.
- › How to Set Portrait Photos as an Apple Watch Face
- › How to Automate Your iPhone Based on Time, Activity, or Location
- › The New HP Pro x360 Fortis Is a 2-In-1 Laptop Under $500
- › PSA: You Can Email Books and Documents to Your Kindle
- › This Huge Curved Ultrawide Monitor From LG Is $337 Today
- › Get PC Power With Tablet Portability in the Surface Pro 9 for $200 Off
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone