We couldn’t live without Firefox’s tabbed browsing support, and we also couldn’t live without 10 of these 11 tips for optimizing your tab experience.
Extra credit: Guess which one we don’t suggest!
When to Use Protect Tab vs Lock Tab in Firefox
Select Specific Tab with Keyboard Hotkey in Firefox
Make Firefox Use Multiple Rows of Tabs
Save Windows and Tabs When Restarting Firefox
Open Firefox Searches in New Tab
Remove Close Button from Firefox Tabs
Save Tab Space for Frequently Used Tabs in Firefox with FaviconizeTab
Close Tab Quickly with a Shortcut Key in Firefox
It’s clearly the last one…
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?
- › Tablet vs. eReader: Which Is Better for Ebooks?
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web