Pairing a set of Amazon Echo smart speakers is a cheap and easy way to bring stereo sound to your home. But need to move your Amazon Alexa speakers around? Here’s how to unpair your stereo Echo speakers.
Next, choose the speaker group you’d like to separate.
You’ll see the speakers making up this pair. When you’ve confirmed you want to separate them, tap “Unpair.”
A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm. Tap “Unpair” for a second time.
That’s it! If you want to take your smart home audio game even further, you can play music throughout your home with several Alexa-enabled devices.
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?