Like Google’s Nest Doorbell, Ring has also brought some fun Halloween sounds to all of its video doorbells! The company has several more options compared to the Nest Hello, and they’re just as easy to enable—here’s how!
Keep in mind this feature works best with Ring Chimes. If you don’t have one of those, you can manually adjust your phone’s notification settings to Halloween sounds, but that’s definitely not as fun.
If you don’t see the “Chimes” option, select the hamburger menu button in the top-left corner.
Then, from the side menu, select “Devices.”
Tap the Chime you’d like to change. You can have multiple Chimes use different sounds if you’d like.
Next, select “Audio Settings.”
Choose “Chime Tones” from the list of options.
Finally, tap the sound you’d like to use. Special Halloween tones include “Bats,” “Ghosts,” “Howl,” “Scream,” and “Spooky Organs.” You’re done once you make a selection!
Now you can go back and change all your Chimes if you really want to get into the Halloween spirit. If you want to go even further, Ring also sells festive faceplates for the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and 3 Plus. Happy Halloween and stay safe!
- › How to Enable Holiday Sounds on Ring Video Doorbells
- › You Can Now Customize Windows 11’s Look With WindowBlinds
- › How to Freeze Multiple Rows in Microsoft Excel
- › Amazon’s Fire TV Sticks Are at Their Lowest Prices Yet
- › How to Make Branded Email Templates With Layouts in Gmail
- › PC Power Consumption Is Getting Out of Control
- › How to Back Up Your BitLocker Recovery Key on Windows 11