The Digital Crown is an integral part of your Apple Watch. You use it to scroll, change the volume, and more. But the haptic feedback for every rotation can be quite annoying. Here’s how to disable it.
You can disable the haptic feedback from the Apple Watch’s “Settings” app.
From your wearable’s home screen, press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to open the apps gallery screen. Here, choose the “Settings” app that’s represented by a gear icon.
Next, scroll down and tap the “Sounds & Haptics” option. Here, select the toggle next to “Crown Haptics” to disable the feature.
Now, when you rotate the Digital Crown, it won’t activate haptics. There will be no vibrations and no taps. Ah, bliss!
New to the Apple Watch? Here are the 20 Apple Watch tips and tricks that you should know!
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People