Bluetooth is a short-range communications protocol that allows wireless file transfers and wireless accessory connections with your iPhone or iPad. If you’d like to change your iPhone or iPad’s Bluetooth name, you’ll need to change the device’s name in Settings. Here’s how to do it.
First, open “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
In Settings, navigate to General, then tap “About.”
In the About menu, you’ll see the current device name near the top of the screen. This is the same name that other devices will see if they’re trying to connect via Bluetooth. To change it, tap “Name.”
On the Name screen, enter a new name for your iPhone or iPad, then tap “Done.”
After that, exit Settings. The next time you see your iPhone or iPad in a list of Bluetooth devices, it will have the new name. Happy Day!
- › How to Disable Google Analytics in the Nintendo Switch eShop
- › How to Use the Calendar and Event Scheduling in Outlook 365 for Mac
- › How to Automatically Revoke Permissions for Unused Android Apps
- › How to Remove Widgets from the Notification Center on Mac
- › How to Change Your Monitor’s Refresh Rate on Windows 10