Installing apps and games helps you take full advantage of your Google TV streaming device. But, inevitably, you’ll end up with some you don’t want anymore. Here’s how to uninstall apps and games on Google TV.
Small streaming devices, like Chromecast with Google TV, usually don’t have a ton of storage space. And everything you install uses some of it. This is why it’s important to remove any apps and games you’re not using anymore.
RELATED: How to Set Up Your Chromecast with Google TV
To get started, select “Apps” at the top of the Home screen.
Scroll down to the “Your Apps” section and find the app you want to uninstall. If you have a lot of apps and games installed, you’ll first have to select “See All” to view the full list.
Select the app you want to remove, and then click and hold the Select or Enter button on your remote.
In the pop-up menu that appears, select “View Details.”
This takes you to that app or game’s listing in the Google Play Store, where you can select “Uninstall.”
Select “OK” on the confirmation pop-up to proceed.
The app or game will be uninstalled and removed from your Google TV!
RELATED: How to Install Apps and Games on Google TV
- › How to Get Started With Google TV
- › Google Fiber Is Reaching 8 Gbps in Its Latest City
- › How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- › Midjourney Is Shutting Off Free Access Indefinitely
- › Windows 11 Is Testing Updates to the Microsoft Store
- › OverDrive, the Library eBook App, Is Shutting Down
- › Ubuntu 18.04 Support Is About to End, but Not for Everyone